HGH 100iu(100iu somatropin
Regular price R 2,500.00
IPHARMA HGH 10i0u(100iu somatropin=10x 1ml powder+water)
191 Amino Acid Chain 99% pure
Active-Life: Varies upon injection method
Drug Class: Growth Hormone/IGF-1 Precursor (For injection)
Average Reported Dosage: 2-16 i.u. total daily (1mg=2.7 i.u)
Water Retention: Very rare
High Blood Pressure: Very rare
Liver Toxic: None
High Anabolic/No Androgenic Effects
Human Growth Hormone (GH) has been a subject of debate since I was a kid. Natural (endogenous) GH is produced by the pituitary gland. Children produce 2 i.u. "spurts" 4-7 times per day for 4-5 non-consecutive days during a 2-3 week period (during growth spurts). That would equal 32-70 i.u. in only a 4-5 day span. A healthy adult's pituitary releases only 0.5-1.5 i.u. daily.
Until the mid 1980's, the only available form of exogenous (occurring outside the body) GH was manufactured by taking the pituitary glands of dead corpses (like there are a lot of "live" corpses running around?) and grinding them up. (I am not joking!). The GH was then extracted and purified through a series of expensive procedures, packed and sold by prescription only for use by children suffering from stunted growth. About 1987, this form of GH was linked to a fatal brain disease called CREUTZFELD-JAKOB DISEASE, and removed from the market.
Enter Genetech and synthetic GH. The first synthetic GH was produced by genetically altering transformed mouse cells /Ecoli. Natural GH has a 191 amino acid sequence where as the Protropin brand of GH produced by Genetech contains 192 amino acids in its sequence. This may have the affect of causing the body to produce GH antibodies which deactivate the GH. Most synthetics now contain the normal 191 amino acid sequence, of which there are over a dozen available today.
GH has 3 effects any athlete desires: GH helps the body burn more adipose (fat) tissue by promoting the release of fatty acids to be used as energy. Normally at rest, the body uses about an equal division of fat and carbohydrate calories. When the endocrine system senses a low circulatory level of glucose, the hypothalamus-pituitary-axis (HPA) reacts by releasing GH. The GH then triggers (through a series of enzymic/chemical reactions) the release of fatty acids from adipose stores so metabolic energy requirements can be met. This means exogenous GH administration has been well documented to do the same.
GH has a very potent anabolic (protein synthesis/tissue building) effect. In exerting anabolic effects, it can cause both hyperplasia (an increase in the number of muscle cells) and muscular hypertrophy (the enlargement of muscle cells). This change in cell number is permanent and therefore means more cells to make bigger. GH also has an anabolic effect on soft tissues such as tendons, cartilage, and other connective tissue. This means old injuries repair and strength increases due to stronger connective tissue... both at an accelerated rate. It is a well known fact that GH is a powerful anti-catabolic agent (protein sparing). This effect has allowed modern bodybuilders to retain or even add significant lean mass tissue during calorie restricted periods (cutting phases) and become the shredded monsters of the new era.
When using GH many athletes were less than satisfied with their results. Most likely this was because they bought bogus GH. It was common to find GH for a hard-core pro bodybuilder cost about $35,000 or more, yearly. To test GH, most simply bought a pregnancy test kit, mix a vial of (hopefully) GH and place a drop or two in the test area. If the test result was "pregnant"..they had been screwed. Most pregnancy test kits test for elevated gonadoltropins (which HCG is and GH is not). For those few, whose bodies manufactured GH anti-bodies (and GH failed to work for you) sorry about your luck. GH, used properly, has overwhelmingly been renowned as a genetic equalizer if used for that purpose.
Any polled athlete chose to use GH as a performance enhancing drug should have first understand at least the basics of its actions.
GH itself is not responsible for the majority of the effects seen from GH use. Actually GH is only a precursor to the so-called "good stuff". When GH passes through the liver, it is converted into INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTORS (such as IGF-1). IGF-1 is a very active but unstable chemical, which is why the body waits until the last second to make it naturally. The liver has a limited capacity to convert excess GH into IGF-1 unless other chemical hormone levels are also elevated. Insulin, T-4/T-3 thyroid hormones, gonadotropins, androgens/anabolic hormones, and even estrogen and corticosteroids all play an important role in the positive effects of GH. So they too were often exogenously elevated in what was considered "the correct ratios" by the largest of the self administering athletes. For the liver to convert high levels of GH to IGF-1 several times a day and cause a high quality anabolic response, it was commonly noted that T-3 thyroid hormone and insulin also needed be increased to accomplish the desired effect. Triacana may be strong enough to increase thyroid activity, but Cytomel was considered to be a better choice. Though some seemed to disagree, most emphatically believed that a fast-acting insulin such as HUMULIN-R or Humalog was a better and safer choice of exogenous insulin since they allowed better timing and have a much shorter effective period. This allowed the athletes to time insulin activity with the active period of GH at the optimum absorption times such as upon waking and the first few hours after a workout. The result was less chance of fat accumulation and a heightened anabolic response. Since GH suppresses natural T-3 thyroid hormone release, the exogenous administration of Triacana or Cytomel allowed for an elevated calorie intake that was utilized more for building muscle and soft tissue than for adipose tissue storage. Many pro bodybuilders used Clenbuterol and/or ephedrine stacks with GH while dieting. Since Clenbuterol and
Ephedrine both suppress natural insulin release, they usually stacked the GH and Clenbuterol /Ephedrine with a synthetic T-3 thyroid hormone and sometimes with insulin as well. The use of insulin was dependent upon whether it was a bulking or dieting phase and depending on how their body responded to exogenous insulin use.
*I can not stress enough how dangerous insulin use can be. Comas and death are quite possible if used wrong. If you wish to use it, please see a doctor for monitoring.
AAS and/or Clenbuterol further enhance the anabolic effects of GH. From all but a few polled it was reported that excellent muscle mass gains resulted with the use of GH when other chosen hormone levels were also met (*also see "cycles") and one could afford it. Also, beware of fake GH. It is more common than you may realize. It is an illegal drug and the black market is not always honest.
The question of dosage was a big one. For the purpose of stunted growth manufacturers of GH (due to pituitary hyophysially caused stunted growth) state 0.3 i.u. weekly per LB of body weight. So for a 235 LB bodybuilder that would equal 70.5 i.u. weekly, meaning a daily total of about 10-i.u. However, even 2-3i.u. daily did produce some nice results over a 6-8 week period when the other reported hormone requirements were met as well. Short high dosage burst cycles too were noted to create these results (which will be discussed later) by the more elite of those polled.
*GH is medically administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously (under the skin). *When multiple injections were utilized, I personally noted better results with subcutaneous administration.
*1-mg=2.7 i.u. of GH and some products are listed as such.
With exception of those few whose insert states otherwise, the dry unmixed GH substance maybe stored at room temperature. Once the solution has been mixed with the dry GH powder, (SWIRLED, DO NOT SHAKEN) the mixture must be refrigerated and lasts for 24-hours before it begins to degrade. An interesting product has become available called DEPO-NUTROPIN that has an active-life of about a month. This would allow for fewer injections and a reduced price. Also, several patents run out this year so many overseas and less expensive GH preparation will soon be available in the U.S. by prescription only.
*Though no negative side effects were reported, the available literature does list several serious ones: Kidneys and heart enlargement, high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid hormone deficiency, and acromegaly. For the most part, they are rare to say the least and usually would be from extreme dosages and lengths of cycles. But like most hormones, you just do not know until it is a fact for you. Kind of scary, huh?
When GH was utilized with an insulin protocol, it was considered important to space injection periods between GH and insulin about an hour. Also if GH was utilized only twice daily, it was reported best to avoid natural high points of GH release such as first thing in the a.m., post-work out, and right before bed. This was if GH was utilized without insulin.
Human Growth Hormone (somatotropin - also referred to as HGH, or HGH) is created by somatotropes in the pituitary gland of the human brain, the primary form consisting of a 191 amino acid chain. Somatotropes make up more than 50% of the pituitary gland and growth hormone is by far the most important hormone produced there. By the age of 60 most people will have approximately 80% less growth hormone in their system than when they were 20. When we are young, HGH is in big part responsible for the proper growth of bones, muscle, and other tissues. As we become adults, HGH is responsible for keeping muscles from wasting away, supports healthy immune system response, regulates aspects of our metabolic function dealing with increased fat metabolism and healthy body composition in later life, and maintains and repairs our skin and other tissues. HGH, or GH in short, is certainly an effective fat burner and anabolic agent, and is a protein secreted by the pituitary. Once secreted, it has the ability to influence various cells in the body to increase in number and size, as well as having the ability to enhance the movement of amino acids through cell membranes- thereby increasing the rate at which the cells can convert those molecules to usable proteins. It also causes cells to preferentially burn fat in lieu of carbohydrates.
rHGH is a human growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology derived from engineering Escherichia coli (E. coli), and is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure. It has a molecular with of 22,125 daltons of which 191 amno acid sequence and structure are identical to the dominant form of the human pituitary growth hormone.
HGH has two distinct types of effects:
Direct effects are the result of growth hormone binding its receptor on target cells. Fat cells (adipocytes), for example, have growth hormone receptors, and growth hormone stimulates them to break down triglyceride and suppresses their ability to take up and accumulate circulating lipids.
Indirect effects are mediated primarily by an insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), a hormone that is secreted from the liver and other tissues in response to growth hormone. A majority of the growth promoting effects of growth hormone is actually due to IGF-1 acting on its target cells.
Effects on Growth
Growth is a very complex process, and requires the coordinated action of several hormones. The major role of growth hormone in stimulating body growth is to stimulate the liver and other tissues to secrete IGF-1. IGF-1 stimulates proliferation of chondrocytes (cartilage cells), resulting in bone growth. Growth hormone does seem to have a direct effect on bone growth in stimulating differentiation of chondrocytes.
IGF-1 also appears to be the key player in muscle growth. It stimulates both the differentiation and proliferation of myoblasts. It also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues.
Growth hormone has important effects on protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. In some cases, a direct effect of growth hormone has been clearly demonstrated, in others, IGF-1 is thought to be the critical mediator, and some cases it appears that both direct and indirect effects are at play.
Protein metabolism: In general, growth hormone stimulates protein anabolism in many tissues. This effect reflects increased amino acid uptake, increased protein synthesis and decreased oxidation of proteins.
Fat metabolism: Growth hormone enhances the utilization of fat by stimulating triglyceride breakdown and oxidation in adipocytes.
Carbohydrate metabolism: Growth hormone is one of a battery of hormones that serves to maintain blood glucose within a normal range. Growth hormone is often said to have anti-insulin activity, because it suppresses the abilities of insulin to stimulate uptake of glucose in peripheral tissues and enhance glucose synthesis in the liver. Somewhat paradoxically, administration of growth hormone stimulates insulin secretion, leading to hyperinsulinemia.
HGH has been the supplement of choice for many professional athletes over the years. American football great, Lyle Alzado, claimed that 80% of all professional American football players, including himself, have taken HGH. HGH has amazing age-reversing effects that make it possibly the strongest anabolic substance available. Some of the benefits associated with HGH supplementation include the reversal of common diseases associated with aging, improved brain activity and function, it strengthens connective tissue which reduces the probability of injury, incredible weight loss without any loss in lean mass, reduces wrinkles by rejuvenating the skin, it raises energy levels and brightens mood, promotes muscle growth, improves libido, improves functions of the lungs which increases the level of oxygen in the blood stream, provides immune system support and Thymus function, and probably the most impressive characteristic is, its ability to produce more muscle cells, something no steroid can do.
191 amino acid chain recombinant growth hormone 10IU per vial
Positives to taking growth hormone
- HGH does reduce body fat
- HGH does increase muscle mass and shape the body
- HGH does rejuvenate the body
- HGH makes your nails grow faster
- HGH makes your hair grow faster
- HGH makes your skin softer and nicer
Negatives to taking growth hormone
- Prolonged HGH use does mess with your blood sugar (you need to eat more carbs if you get hypoglycemic episodes)
- Prolonged HGH use can cause a mild carpal tunnel syndrome (which goes away when you stop taking it)
- HGH can cause mild water retention (which goes away when you stop taking it)
HGH and temperatures
Cicconatropin is lyophilized (freeze dried) Growth hormone and this is how it withstands temperatures:
- Before reconstituted - if refrigerated between 2 – 8 degrees Celsius it’s good until expiration date.
- At room temperature (up to 37 degrees celsius) it’s good for over 30 days.
- At up to 45 degrees celsius it’s good for about a week.
- After reconstituted - it has to be refrigerated at all times. It’s good for 20 days with bacteriostatic water and 24 hours with normal water for injection.
Water Bacterostatic water is sterile, has a specific pH level and contains a specific amount of benzyl alcohol as a bacteriostatic preservative, is in a specially formulated polyolefin vial to maintain it integrity and sterility, and has no adulterants that may damage/breakdown what you are reconstituting or cause a deep tissue infection when injected. It's what you have to use for IM and subcutaneous injections and reconstituting peptides or growth hormone. Normal water for injection will also work as a diluent for your growth and peptides but the injection is much more painful than bacteriostatic water and the active ingredient downgrade in normal water for injection is much faster than bacteriostatic water. Normal water for injection will keep your growth hormone or peptide active for only 24 hours where as bacteriostatic water will only start downgrading after 14 days. Bacteriostatic water is also much less painful to inject than water for injection.
Syringes Get the insulin type syringe with 100 markings on the side. They are very cheap and available in every local pharmacy store. They have the smallest needles.
- Pull 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder. GH molecules are very fragile – sensitive to heat and rapid movements. You should never shake the vial when mixing. You should not inject the water directly into the powder with force, but rather let it gently slide down the inside of the vial. If it bubbles up, you should put the vial in the refrigerator and leave it there for about 15 minutes. The bubbles will be gone by then. You should then gently turn the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved (it takes about 3-4 minutes).
- The vials are under vacuum, so before you can take the GH out, you need to get rid of the vacuum. You take a fresh syringe, pull air into it and inject the air into the vial (not into liquid, but into air above the liquid). This will get rid of the vacuum. You can then pull out the GH as you need it. 10 markings on the 100-mark syringe = 1 IU.
- If you want to take 2IU you will then draw 20 markings on the insulin syringe and 3IU will be 30 markings as in the picture below.
- Some people pull the entire HGH vial content into the syringe and use the same for 5 injections. Others prefer to use a fresh syringe for every injection (which is smart in my humble opinion).
- The favorite spot for HGH injections is subcutaneously, into the stomach fat – pinch some skin between your fingers and insert the needle at a 45-degree angle. Chose a different spot every time. Depending on the spot, you can either feel nothing or you can feel slight pain – you will learn your favorite spots in time. GH can also be injected into any muscle (thigh, shoulder, etc.) – it works the same either way.
- Dosage depends on the purpose. People generally use 2IU per day for anti-aging purpose and 4IU per day for bodybuilding, weight loss and general fitness. In case of 4IU, people take 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the afternoon. Its best injected into stomach fat (exactly the same way as insulin).
- Effects are felt about a week into the first cycle (better sleep, skin improvement, etc.). Improved muscle tone is noticed about a month or two after the start (provided you do good workout and proper diet – plenty of proteins). Don’t just settle for any type of protein, because some manufacturers put in all sorts of crap (artificial flavors, sugar, etc. also some manufacturing methods produce low quality protein which is no good.). You want undenatured whey protein isolate created with micro cross flow filtration method and possibly get unflavored and unsweetened kind. I also suggest you take some good multi vitamin/mineral supplements.
- The effects are most noticeable in the initial few cycles so stay on it for as long as you can (3-4 months even).
- The only noticeable side effect, which can happen to some people, is the carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling sensation in your palms and fingers. Feeling like your hands fall “asleep” sometimes, especially in the morning when you wake up). If it gets unbearable, people just stop the cycle for a few weeks and then resume when the carpal is gone. If it happens it does so only in initial few cycles when the carpal tunnel (through which nerves are passing to your palms) is too thin and doesn’t have time to adapt to the new rapid growth. Later on the tunnel adapts and in subsequent cycles the carpal is barely felt – if at all.
- You can take your growth hormone once a day for example 2IU per day for anti ageing purposes. You can also split your growth and take 2IU three times per day or more for bodybuilding purposes with only one crucial rule that must apply. Not within an hour before you eat and not within two hours after you have eaten. When insulin spikes in your blood because of a meal it will destroy your growth hormone so we do not want growth hormone in the blood together with insulin from a meal.
10 x 10.27iu HGH per vial (3,8mg) plus 10 x 1ml bacteriostatic water plus 10 x 1ml insulin syringes.
HGH is generally used to aid with recovery and it is recommended for use with EVERY cycle. While it is not really a stand alone anabolic product, it most certainly enhances the effect of regular anabolic's for beyond expectation. It has also been reported that gains achieve from cycles are also for more easily maintained and the anabolic side effects are minimized. Add to this the fact that it's also an anti-aging product so you look better in every way you possibly can!
Eutropin – Platinum Range:
- Beside containing high grade HGH, Eutropin contains Glycine which has been scientifically proven to stimulate the pituitary gland to release higher levels of you own, natural HGH. When you add synthetic hormone to your body there is a risk that your body may reduce production of its natural hormone and the addition of the Glycine is an attempt to reduce this phenomenon. (Please read the Product Insert for advice as to how to minimise this effect)
- Eutropin contains additional excipients which buffer the HGH so as to allow a higher degree of effectivity. According to tests, Eutropin is ±12% more effective than most well known, reputable brands.
- The bacteriostatic water contains a preservative which slows down microbial growth in the reconstituted HGH thereby extending the life thereof by up to 4 times.
- 3.8mg HGH per vial which is 10.27iu. This takes care of the small amount one can't draw out of the vial and ensures you get a full 10iu HGH.
- Contains 10 x 1ml insulin syringes to get you going as soon as you get your kit. No need to run around for syringes. You can also purchase more from us.
We all know we can't get every last drop of liquid out of the vial. We've worked out that this is about 0,025ml and by adding an extra 0,27iu of HGH you are ensured of getting a full 10iu out of the vial